Ways to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally
There are many ways to reduce blood pressure naturally. Here are a few ways to reduce your blood pressure to help you receive a 2 year certification at your next DOT Physical.
- Eating a healthy diet by using the DASH Diet
- Increasing your physical activity – here is 1 study that proves how great walking is for people with hypertension and Type II diabetes
- Reduce or quit tobacco use
- Limiting alcohol use
To learn more about reducing your blood pressure using these things please check out this link.
Learn Ways to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally plus Schedule Your DOT Physical Exam in Grand Junction
Here is how the process works:
- Register and pay for your exam by clicking here
- Arrive ready to complete minimal paperwork
- We’ll do a thorough examination and determine your certification length
- You have the option of having us recommend wellness strategies that’ll improve your health
To make your life easier you can register and pay for your DOT Physical in Grand Junction, Colorado at www.dotgj.com plus save $