Easy DOT Physicals Grand Junction CO is what we at FAOH strive for.
We know you’re busy and when you need a DOT physical we’re here to help. When you pay online and register you saves $10 and a bunch of time when you arrive to your exam.
Our goals are:
- Make this process easy and affordable for you
- Educate you on commercial driving health and fitness
- Inspire you to care for yourself so you always have an easy DOT medical process
The examination will include
- A health history
- Vision exam – you must have 20/40 in each individual eye. If you wear contacts or glasses please bring them to your physical. If it’s been a long time since you’ve had your vision checked you’ll want to check it before your examination.
- Hearing exam – you must be able to hear a whisper from 5 feet
- The urine exam is required and test for blood, protein and sugar
- A medical examination where the examiner listens to your heart, lungs, takes blood pressure and pulse rate, evaluates your muscles and joints
You have the option of having us recommend wellness strategies that’ll improve your health. The requirements continue to become harder for commercial drivers. Our clinic wants our patients to leave their examination with the maximum certification length and know how to prepare for their next exam.
- If you’re borderline with your blood pressure we’ll recommend strategies to reduce it for your next exam.
- If you’re at risk for diabetes we’ll counsel you on diet and exercise strategies.
Schedule Your DOT Physical Exam in Grand Junction
Here is how the process works:
- Register and pay for your exam by clicking here
- Arrive ready to complete minimal paperwork
- We’ll do your DOT exam and determine your certification length
- You have the option of having us recommend wellness strategies that’ll improve your health
To make your life easier you can register and pay for your DOT Physical in Grand Junction, Colorado at www.dotgj.com plus save $
We also serve the following communities:
- Battlement Mesa
- Green River
- Glenwood Springs