Schedule your CDL DOT Physical in Grand Junction, Colorado below.
After you schedule your CDL DOT Physical in Grand Junction we will promptly get you in for your exam and back on the road.
Fill out the form below to get the process started. But before you complete the form, you must know:
- A diagnosis of epilepsy disqualifies you from receiving a medical certificate
- Marijuana, even for medical purposes, disqualifies you from receiving a medical certificate
- Your vision needs to be 20/40 or better and you must be able to hear a whisper from 5 feet
- If you use a CPAP for Sleep Apnea, you need to bring your compliance log. If you need help with that, contact the company that gave you your CPAP
- Caffeine and Nicotine may increase your blood pressure and reduce the time length of your certificate (DOT medical card). Please don’t drink caffeine or use tobacco for 2 hours before your exam