Schedule your CDL DOT-Physical in Grand Junction, Colorado below.
After you schedule your DOT-Physical in Grand Junction we will promptly get you in for your exam and back on the road.
Fill out the form below to get the process started. But before you complete the form, you must know:
- A diagnosis of epilepsy disqualifies you from receiving a medical certificate
- Marijuana, even for medical purposes, disqualifies you from receiving a medical certificate
- Your vision needs to be 20/40 or better and you must be able to hear a whisper from 5 feet
- If you use a CPAP for Sleep Apnea, you need to bring your compliance log. If you need help with that, contact the company that gave you your CPAP
- Caffeine and Nicotine may increase your blood pressure and reduce the time length of your certificate (DOT medical card). Please don’t drink caffeine or use tobacco for 2 hours before your exam
The promises we make to commercial drivers in Grand Junction Colorado are simple:
You will receive the most affordable DOT Physical or CDL Medical Exam in Grand Junction, Fruita and Western Colorado
No one else in Grand Junction will help you do all the paperwork and forms before your arrival. We have the DOT Physical Exam process down like a Chic-fil-a Drive Thru.
You can book online by clicking HERE
You can learn how to pass your CDL and DOT Physical by reading our articles HERE