Grand Junction DOT Physical Pricing Rates as of 6/19/2023
- $79 for a Prepay No Wait DOT Physical – schedule online to save by clicking HERE
- $109 for a Pay at Arrival DOT Physical. Note, your appointment is not confirmed until you pay and we cannot guarantee no wait time. You can always schedule using this, then come back to pay online by clicking HERE
- $139 walk-in rate. Walk-in availability varies but we will always try to get you in as we know your DOT Medical Card is important. You will always get the best service by scheduling via www.dotgj.com
First Aid Occupational Health has the most affordable price for a DOT Physical in Grand Junction, Fruita, Montrose, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, and all of Western Colorado. We also price match and beat all other reasonably priced clinics. The DOT Physical is not rocket science.
The value we provide is more than our rate. It’s in our process. As of Monday June 19th, 2023 we have over 194 5 Star Google reviews. Our mission is to provide the best rates and more importantly the smoothest process. You want your exam to go smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions or Comments about our Rates:
- Why did your rates go up? Our rates vary based on many factors but our guarantee is constant: most affordable in Grand Junction with the smoothest process. Often when the clinic is closed for holidays or necessary rejuvenation, we’ll run specials so when you call or check online you receive an added bonus of a special rate.
- How can you charge so low? The process we’ve developed is based on patient and company input and feedback. We know the physical can be intimidating. Our mission is to make is smooth for you.
- Can you bill my company? Maybe, but right now we don’t have the human resources to take on more corporate invoice accounts. The majority of our companies under 150 employees purchase bulk rate exams on a prepay basis. This way, it reduces invoicing, checks, and those logistics.
- Do you update the DMV? We will gladly update the Colorado DMV for currently certified CDL holders HOWEVER we always recommend the driver or company does the follow-up to ensure completion of that task. Our responsibility is updating the federal government. We update Colorado as a courtesy. For additional states, there are additional service fees.
- Do you send reminders? Yes. However, it’s ultimately the driver’s responsibility to manage their CDL. Sometimes humans and technology fail but we’ll do our best to help your life more manageable.