Click here to schedule a $79 No Wait DOT-Physical in Grand Junction, Colorado or read more below. We’re confident you’ll be happy you do your DOT Phyiscal in Grand Junction at First Aid Occupational Health. Our emphasis on customer service has earned over 200 5-Star Google Reviews and hope to earn your trust too. Our DOT Physical process is second to none.
Fill out the form below to get the process started. But before you complete the form, you must know:
- A diagnosis of epilepsy disqualifies you from receiving a medical certificate
- Marijuana, even for medical purposes, disqualifies you from receiving a medical certificate
- Your vision needs to be 20/40 or better and you must be able to hear a whisper from 5 feet
- If you use a CPAP for Sleep Apnea, you need to bring your compliance log. If you need help with that, contact the company that gave you your CPAP
- Caffeine and Nicotine may increase your blood pressure and reduce the time length of your certificate (DOT medical card). Please don’t drink caffeine or use tobacco for 2 hours before your exam
Our Grand Junction DOT Physical Promises
Our goal is to give Commercial Drivers and their employers the smoothest DOT Physical Experience. When you schedule and pay online, you save $60. We guarantee the lowest price in all of Western Colorado and Grand Junction. If you
When you schedule your $79 No Wait DOT-Physical in Grand Junction, Colorado we’ll send you all the necessary forms to complete on your computer or phone. When you have that done, and you show up at your scheduled time, you’ll be greeted by name, start your exam promptly, and receive a durable laminated DOT Medical Card.
After you schedule your DOT-Physical in Grand Junction we will promptly get you in for your exam and back on the road.
The promises we make to commercial drivers in Grand Junction Colorado are simple:
You will receive the most affordable DOT Physical or CDL Medical Exam in Grand Junction, Fruita and Western Colorado
No one else in Grand Junction will help you do all the paperwork and forms before your arrival. We have the DOT Physical Exam process down like a Chic-fil-a Drive Thru.
You can book online by clicking HERE
You can learn how to pass your CDL and DOT Physical by reading our articles HERE
How to Prepare for your DOT Physical in Grand Junction
- Complete the Federal DOT Physical Health History before you arrive (we’ll help you prepare if you have certain medical conditions)
- Read all of the messages we send to you after you schedule – they’re designed to make your DOT Physical as smooth as possible
- Know who your family physician is (knowing their name and their clinic location is helpful)
- Know your medications you take (some medications may impact your DOT Physical)
- If you have a medical condition that impacts driving, ask us what you can bring to help you pass
- Come showered and clean
- Reduce tobacco and caffeine use prior to arrival